Happy Tuesday, ya’ all-and welcome the 157th Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! Although I was on vacation last week, (and promised hubby I would stay off the grid), I couldn’t help but check out (and share) some of your amazing creations and posts!
Here is my pick for week 156!
Sustain my Craft Habit created a gorgeous wreath from items they already had on hand-and I LOVE how it adds a rustic touch to their front door!
I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week-so let’s get the party!
Blessings and hugs,
Happy New Year and welcome to the first party of 2016!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop is a showcase where the internet’s best come together to display their latest creations: recipes, crafts, kids activities, homeschool advice, jewelry making, organizing tips, fashion, home decor, party themes and on and on. Looking for fresh ideas? You came to the right place. Our party begins every Tuesday evening at 7pm ET and goes through to Saturday evening at the same time. We do hope you will visit us again.
We had a three-way tie for the most viewed posts last week and here they are …
Let’s get this party started!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
♥ ♥ ♥
Follow us on Pinterest?