Welcome to the last Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop of 2015! I hope you all had a joyous and very MERRY Christmas! As I mentioned last week, hubby and I spent Christmas eve and Christmas day, with our daughter Mel, son in law, Andy, and of course our little grandson, Max!
Even a nasty cold and a new tooth breaking through, couldn’t keep this little guy from showing his excitement and curiosity when he opened his gifts!
Can you guess who he received the John Deere tractor from? Yep-that’s me!
We also enjoyed some amazing food!!! Mel and Andy TOTALLY outdid themselves, and I’ll be sharing a couple of those scrumptious recipes, here on the blog, after the new year!
Speaking of the blog…..
I know I’ve been off the grid for a week already-but after much thought (not really lol), hubby and I decided to take this week off too!! Besides spending time with family (we still have 2 family Christmas’ to attend), we’ll be working on some projects for our house, (I can’t wait to share them with you)-and just hanging out with each other(we definitely need more of this)!
But don’t worry-I’ll be checking back here to see what ya’ all link up this week, (and of course sharing)-and I’ll be back after the new year-with some BIG news, as well as, what I have planned for CD’s Country Living in 2016!!!
Now let’s get to that party!!!
Blessings and hugs,
So, now, I wonder what you all liked the best at our party last week?
Let’s see …
Crinkly Cranky Grinch Cookies from Simplistically Living
Original Bacardi Run Cake Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
The Only Useless Emotion by Kaila Proulx on Huffington Post
Make Ahead Sausage Casserole from Pocket Change Gourmet
Let’s get this party started!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!