Happy Tuesday!! I hope all of the mom’ had a VERY Happy Mother’s Day this weekend!! I sure enjoyed spending time with my family-and celebrating the day with my two mom’s!
I was also able to complete a few projects-including the finishing touches on the foyer!
Yes folks-hubby and I finally agreed on a light fixture!
I’ll be sharing the entire room refresh on Thursday-so come on back!
Until then..I can’t wait to see what you all have to share with us this week!
Be sure to check out our favorite’s Pinterest board-as well as all of our social media pages-
because we just might be sharing your WONDERFUL post!!
It’s the 123rd edition of the
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
and we are so glad you’re here!
Let’s jump right in and find out what posts YOU liked the best last week…
How To Make A Super-Hero Video from Multitasking Maven
Meet our wonderful hosts ...♥
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can ♥
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Kim of 2JustByou