Hello, sweet friends!! Since last Sunday was Easter-I didn’t share my weekly loves in my-Sensational Sunday Love Links posts. So…I decided I’d share three of them from last week’s party now!!!
1. Favorite DIY/Upcycle- I check the hop throughout the week
to pick my favorites-so don’t ever be worried you’re post will be missed! #434 definitely caught my eye last week! I have a stepson who
plays guitar in a band, and I know he would LOVE this amazing
Americana design that Robin from the blog-Redo it Yourself Inspirations created for her tween son!!! I LOVE the idea she came up with to use burnt
sheets of music to add just that UNIQUE-one of a kind touch!!!
2.Favorite Room Makeover- What a breathtaking-AMAZING transformation!!!
If you don’t believe me-check out what Joan from Nicer than New did
to change this room from ‘granny style’, (her words) to absolutely
GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the curtains, the blue buffet, the table,
the flowers..okay-I LOVE everything!!!
3. Favorite Recipe- You all know how much I LOVE anything with lemons
-so how could I NOT choose these YUMMY Lemon Cheesecake Cookie Bites??? And even better- after I clicked over to Parish’s blog, Life with the Crust Off,
to grab this recipe-I found several other delicious lemon recipes+
so much more there too!!!
Now that I’ve shared my favorites from last week’s party-let’s get to this weeks! Don’t forget-I’ll be sharing my favorites on our Pinterest board, and social media-as well as, on this week’s Sensational Sunday Love Links post!
Welcome to our party!
We are so excited to have
a new co-host, Heidi Jo, for the month of
-meet her below-
so our party now appears on 12 awesome blogs!
So let’s not waste any time.
Here is what you loved the most last week…
I was so hungry when I was deliberating over whose post to select this week.
And then I saw this …number 424 on last week’s party. Yum!
Meet our hosts…
And welcome to our special APRIL co-hosts… Heidi Jo and Dawn!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty NEW !!
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
CD of CD’s Country Living
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Jaime of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row