I’ve been impatiently waiting for the arrival of cooler weather- since the heatwave
we had back in August.
But…now that it is here-it seems like I’m running around like a chicken with
it’s head cut off-trying to catch up on all my outdoor chores.
There’s the deck and half of the house trim that still needs to be painted-
gardens to clean up-
flowers to transplant-and a shed that needs to be organized
so I can store all of our STUFF in it for the winter!
Now that’s a season I’m DEFINITELY not ready for!
As I mentioned before-until the changes are complete behind the blog- (as usual they
are taking longer than planned)
I’ll be featuring my favorites from the past week
before the new one begins!
Last week we had 630 link ups!! That made my decision
SUPER difficult-especially since you are all AMAZING
and inspiring me SO much!
Here are my TOP 4 favorites!
Favorite DIY- Shonee from Hawthorne and Main came up with a creative
way to welcome her guests with this rustic barn wood serving tray! I LOVE
the idea of using door knobs for the feet!
Favorite Tablescape- Marty from Marty’s Musings created a GORGEOUS Fall tablescape
filled with bright colors, cherished treasures, and bargain finds!
Favorite Beverage- Jenny from Honey and Birch came up with not one,
but TWO yummy beverages to celebrate the flavors of Fall!!
Favorite Recipe- How fun is this candy corn fudge that Jaimie from
Totally the Bomb whipped up for this year’s Halloween treat?
Take a look at what was viewed most!
Click to Tweet
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row