Who wants to use their oven when it’s super hot outside?
NO? Okay, Good. We are on the same page!
Summertime is grillin’ time at our house. And there is no better salad in my book to pair with burgers, chicken or even steak than this light, fresh and super versatile Italian Pasta Salad!
- 8 oz box of Garden Rotini pasta (cooked and drained)
- 3 cups assorted fresh veggies ( I use:broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, and tomato)
- 1 cup spicy Italian dressing (you can add more to taste)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- Olives and Pepperonis (optional)
- Cook pasta according to box directions. (I like mine a bit al dente.) Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside. Cut up veggies. Place veggies in a large bowl. Add pasta. (You can add pepperoni's, olives, etc at this time) Pour dressing over salad. Mix well. Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.