I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by two fellow bloggers!! If you are wondering what in the heck this award is-don’t feel bad. Neither did I, until I Googled it and found out that it is was created to welcome and recognize new bloggers.
I am very honored that the Two Keck Girls nominated me, and promise to follow the following rules!
1. I can’t nominate the person who nominated me.
2. I have to answer 11 questions given to us by the person who nominated me.
3. I have to link back to the person who nominated me.
4. After answering the 11 questions, I have to nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 blog followers. Then, I have to give them 11 questions of my choice.
5. I have to let my nominees know that I have nominated them.
Here are the answers to the questions the Two Keck Girls asked me.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What’s your favorite thing to blog about?
It’s a toss up between favorite recipes and treasures I find.
3. What words of wisdom do you have for new bloggers?
4. How many hours a week do you work on your blog?
Usually 10 hours a week-but that all depends on what projects I’m working on at the time!
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
At first, I thought it would be fun way to share all the recipes I’ve collected over the years. But it morphed into something totally different, after we started remodeling our 100+ yr old home!
6. Who is your favorite person?
My husband, Michael!
7. What’s your favorite season?
That’s a tough question! There is a little something about each one that I love, but if I had to give just one-it would be Fall!
8. Who do you look up to the most?
Hands down, my mom! She’s my biggest supporter and my rock!
9. What has been your favorite blog post so far?
Re purposing an antique washstand! I fell in love with that old washstand years ago-and having the chance to fix it up and give it new purpose, was a dream come true. The bonus was all the love I received from my readers!!!
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
There are many, but I would have to say the BEST times were at Christmas. Mom always made that time of year so special, and to this day, our family still carries on the same traditions she started, way back when!
11. When you have spare time, what’s your favorite thing to do?
Bake. There is something about having flour everywhere, that relaxes my senses, and rejuvenates my soul!
Now here are my 11 nominees! Check them out, and be prepared to be amazed!
1. Chocolates and Crockpots. Elie’s blog is loaded with yummy recipes! Who wouldn’t love this for breakfast? She’s also one of the co-hosts with me on the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
2. Garden up Green has awesome gardening tips that I’m definitely using to prepare for Fall!
3.Giving nSharing offers great tips to stay healthy, and so much more!
4. Born Again Farm Girl is my kind of farm gal! Her blog is full of yummy recipes, and gardening, diy and craft tips!
5. Everything about Hooplapalooza makes me smile!
6. Paper Seedlings is a Mid-western gal like me, and she’s a crafty one to boot!
7. The House Enthusiast just recently re purposed a toolbox that I absolutely ADORE!
8. Decoratoraholic has some great diy/household tips-including one on painting laminate (which I could have used a few weeks ago!)
9. The Craftstar is loaded with crafty inspiration!
10. Jay Tried and True has a recipe for Strawberry Cream cheese brownies that look amazing! Need I say more?
11. Victorias Vintage Designs loves to give new life to old pieces. And she does it well!!!
And here are the questions I chose……
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Where do you find your blog inspiration from?
3. What project are you currently working on?
4. Name one thing that you simply can’t live without.
5. How many hours do you put into blogging?
6. If you could give new bloggers a tip, what would it be?
7. What do love most about Fall?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
11. Who is your favorite blogger, and why?
Thanks again to the Two Keck Girls for nominating me!!!